From your educator account in Xello, view and track the recommendation letter requests your students have sent. View status updates such as when the referrer has received a request and whether the letter is ready to send.
To view student recommendation letter requests:
- From your Educator account, click Features and select College Planning.
- Or, from your dashboard, click the College Planning card.
- Next to Recommendation letters, click Manage.
- The page you land on will be your Requests tab.
- Sort the list by column headings such as student, due date, or status.
- If you have administrator access, you can select the dropdown Other requests to view all the requests at your school.