Scanning to Google Drive setup
1. Scan your ID badge at any District copier.
2. Select Scan option and have something you need to scan (or any sample document) loaded in the document feeder of the copier.
3. Select the Google Drive option and scan your document by tapping the green “Start” button on the copier display panel.
4. Via email: You will receive a one-time prompt to allow PaperCut to send scans to your Google account and will look similar to this. Click the green “Login to Google Drive” to continue.
5. Google will ask you to confirm that you want to allow scans from PaperCut to access your Google account. Confirm by clicking the “Allow” option. Message will appear at completion.
6. After completing this step, you will be setup to scan to your Google drive directly from the copiers.