Using the videos in these links, teachers will find out how to use Savvas Envision Algebra with Canvas.
In this article
- Add Canvas to an Assignment in Canvas: Quickly find and add assignments to Canvas
- Add Realize Content Links to Canvas: Learn to add links to non-graded/read-only Savvas content to Canvas Pages using the Rich Text Editor
- Add Savvas program subscriptions
- BluePrinting: Savvas supports the copying of Savvas content and assignments in Canvas. Learn how to create a Blueprint course and how to use the Blueprint feature to sync content to your courses.
- Share Content using Commons: Savvas supports the copying of Savvas content and assignments in Canvas. Learn to export a course module to Commons and how to import the module into another course.
- How to review and score student work and view grades synced back to the Canvas gradebook
Entire Savvas to Canvas LMS Site