You can add Principals, Tech Coordinators, IT, and other school admins to your Seesaw Dashboard as an Admin. All administrators have full access to your Seesaw school dashboard and can modify your school's data. There are not different "levels" of Admin access so please keep in mind that all admins have the same permissions and access.
Here's how to add additional Admins to your Seesaw for Schools account:
- Sign in to your admin account at https://app.seesaw.me/
- On any tab, click on the blue gear icon (top right) to access your School Settings
- Click Manage School Administrators
- Enter the email address of the administrators you'd like to invite.
- Click Invite Admin button to send the email invite.
- The newly invited admin will need to check their email and accept the invite in order to access your school dashboard.
You can have up to 25 administrators on your school.
If Jackie should also be a district level admin and have access to manage the roster sync, please let me know and I will give her district access.
Let us know if you have other questions!
Seesaw Support is currently experiencing a high volume of tickets. In order for our team to best prioritize your request, please CC any additional stakeholders that need to be involved in the resolution, and send any follow-ups or additional details to us on your existing ticket. Creating new tickets will significantly delay our response time.
If you need help with Seesaw for Schools rostering, please visit our Back to School page.
Most common questions will be answered in the Help Center or Community Forum.