Using CK-12 with Canvas & Video Tutorial
Modified on: Tue, 25 Aug, 2020 at 11:30 AM
Vidoe Tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Wo2eBw3N4A&feature=youtu.be
CK-12 Resource guide PDF attached.
How to Create Assignments in Canvas
To add assignments:
- Log into Canvas and browse to the course in which you would like to create an assignment.
- On the left, click Assignments.
- Click the +Assignment button. This will take you to the assignment editor.
- Add a description or other instructions in the editor. Modify other attributes of the assignment as needed. (For example: Points, Display Grade As, etc.)
- For Submission Type, choose "External Tool," then click "Find."
- Choose CK-12 App in the dialog that appears. This name will vary depending on how your CK-12 installation was implemented. If you are uncertain which external tool to choose, please contact your administrator.
- Navigate to the content you want to assign, and click "Assign" or "Create Assignment." (This will vary depending on the content.)
- If the "Configure External Tool" dialog box reappears, click the Select button.
- Choose a due date, recipients and availability.
- Click Save, or Save & Publish if you are ready to publish your assignment.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.