Reference Card for phones attached.
Below is some important information pertaining to the new phones:
- YOU MUST DIAL 8 TO GET AN EXTERIOR LINE NOW
- Your extension will remain the same as prior
- If you had a direct external line, that is also staying the same
- You will need to set up your name, voice mail and change your password. To do that:
- press the envelope icon
- The initial password is: 12345
- Press 0
- Press 2 to record a message
- Press 4 to record your name
- Press 5 to change your password
- Attached are user guides for additional information on how to use your phone.
- The attachment labeled FON-175 is for classroom phones
- The attachment labeled FON-475 is for office phones
- You will still receive emails with your voice mails to listen to through your computer. The emails will come through from Fortivoice
- The new phones are connected to data ports and must remain in the location they were installed.
- If you need any support for your phone please put in a tech support help desk ticket. The CAIU staff will be working through the phone-related help desk tickets. Follow the prompts below when putting in a ticket.