Accessing IFES Report Cards
- From the SMSD Homepage, log into your Sapphire portal under Quick Links (located on the left-hand side) using your username/password that you created as well as the PIN which was sent to you upon account approval.
- Select your Student and under Student Backpack, select Reports/Report Cards. Report cards will only show once posted by the office. *(Note: Report cards for IFES only start with 2019-20 school year. If you have older students, you may see report cards from prior years posted in their accounts.)
Frequently Asked Questions:
Click the Forgot your password? link on the Community Web Portal login page and type in your user name, PIN, and answer to your security question. Your new password will be emailed to your email address.
Email email@example.com. Your PIN number will be resent to your email on file. PIN numbers will not be given out over the phone.
What if I don’t have an account?
If you do not have an account, you must apply for one. You can use the same account for all your students no matter what building.
- Click Create a Web Portal Account.
- Enter the district’s keyword of “Sapphire”.
- Read the user agreement form. If you agree to the terms and policies, click Yes and Continue.
- Fill out the application and click Save Form and Continue. The information entered helps the district verify that you are entitled to access the student's information. You may choose your own user name and password. Your personal identification number (PIN) is assigned by the district and cannot be changed. It will be needed each time you sign in so please keep it somewhere safe.
Your PIN is emailed to you when your account is approved (in less than 2 business days).
What if I get a denied message?
If you receive a denied message when applying for an account, you may already have an existing account, in which case the PIN will be resent to your email on file OR you are not listed as a parent contact for that student.
FYI: For PCs, the Community Web Portal works best on Firefox, Internet Explorer or Chrome. For Macs, Firefox and Safari are the supported browsers.
The portal occasionally has to open new browser windows to display certain information (reports, for example). For this reason, please turn off any pop-up blocking software while using Sapphire Software sites or allow the site as an exception.
When moving between screens, avoid using the browser’s back button, and instead use the provided navigation.