- Navigate to the SMSD Homepage and select Sapphire (left hand side partway down the page). Select Create a Web Portal Account.
- Enter Keyword "Sapphire". Continue
- Read Agreement and click I have read and agree to the above policies./Continue.
- Fill out the form and Save/Continue.
- A confirmation message appears.
- A confirmation email will be sent to you and your account will be reviewed and you will receive a response within 2 business days.
Creating a Sapphire Parent Portal Account: (2021)
Modified on: Wed, 8 Sep, 2021 at 3:40 PM
Did you find it helpful? Yes NoSend feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.